salty noses
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Oops, power play again.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Her eyes filled with hurt rather than rage. Strange? Unnatural? What had she done? And what did he mean, he'd rather die himself? Did the brute really think that she would strike him down just for being Nonnissi? Had she not had millions of thoughts running through her head, she might have snorted as he'd done. She wasn't omnipotent just because she could shift. As it were, she was quite a bit smaller than he. Had she been transformed and had her knives on her, perhaps then she stood a chance, but in Lupus form? She didn't stand a chance. "I'm just as natural as any Nonnissi is."

She walked right up to him, brushing against his chest again only without changing shape. She wanted him to see that she wasn't made up, that she wasn't any harm. She didn't know what else to do. The only way he'd get over this fear was to realize how unfounded it was. She flickered her tail along his neck, then withdrew, worrying that he'd attack her now that she was turned from him. She had nothing to guard herself with, and she wondered if perhaps she'd done the right thing. "See? I'm not dangerous. If I were, you'd already have been gone. But attack me if you will. Guarantee you'll win." She stopped moving and shut her eyes, facing him, waiting for the worst.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread