salty noses
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... iei2-2.png); width:470px; height: 328px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #4E0505 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right:100px; top: 65px; width: 240px; height: 255px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

-- Gonna try my Sara's table she made for me. xD Hope ya don't mind. Might go back to the other one, just trying this one out. <3

sing along, mocking bird

Hiei didn't move a inch, right ear twitching back and forth. Continuously the appendage moved back and forth, listening perhaps with a deaf ear to her. Only glancing at her now and then, but then only briefly. Hiei was confused, and doubtful at her words. Why else would she do this? Shove the fact she was greater than him, surely she would live longer, and if she was a male, the female would be stronger. Claws dug deep into the earth below him, a snarl ripped from his chest before he could help it. Taking a step back Hiei's lips curled once again, he wanted to leave. To simply go! This was too much .. too much ..

With those thoughts the mail suddenly turned tail, pads thudded dully with the earth as he ran full out. Not daring to look back if she followed. Trees flew by, grass smacked his muzzle until finally he was out of these lands, but smack dab into bigger trouble. One word described his thoughts as the smell of a pack hit his still sensitive nose. Fuck.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread