It's all a blur.....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

now i lay me down to sleep

He hadn't been out of Aniwaya before he had come. Tonight though, he had decided to leave the pack lands and see what the other lands had to offer. He had boo on his back the teddy bear way laying well balanced on his back. Boo wasn't a small teady bear he was large and dark brown with arms and legs that moved. Mahlouk didn't like to go places with out Boo. With a static face he continued into the new place he had come. As he got closer he noticed now what the large thing he had saw was floating in water. The he wolf had never seen a boat and was surprised to see one now.

His face like always held no emotion as he looked at the huge boat. Inside though he felt excitment at seeing something like this. "Boo, Mahlouk thinks we should go inside." He said with curiosity in his voice. Walking into the large boat he looked around with his strange azure eyes. The ship was beautiful. Many doors aligned the halls curiously he went to one and nudged it open. Inside the room the walls were painted white with wood trimming. There was a large bed, a cabnet and two bedside tables.

Going to the cabnet he shifted Boo falling off his back as he did. Not picking up the bear he opened the small doors to find bottles inside of them. Mahlouk had never seen alcohal before and the smell of it even from in it's container was strong. In this form the white scarred wolf had his hair pulled up into a high pony tail and his body was as long and lanky as it was in his wolf form. Grabbing one of the bottles he examined it for a second before putting it back.

Picking up Boo by the arm Mahlouk sat on the bed never feeling something so soft before. His usually emotionless face let a small smile creep at the edges for a second. Leaning back on the bed he couldn't believe how soft and comfortable it was. "Boo this is the weirdest place." He commented to his companion before sitting up again and look around the room the slightest grin on his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread