It's all a blur.....
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: +300

The ship had always interest the male as he passed by it on trips and travels to explore the lands around him. By now the one and a half hear old knew the sights of the new lands very well. He wouldn't be able to walk around blind folded but he could manage to ind his was from here to there without much fret or maps let the humans had. Amber eyes stared at the ship as he read the name with a drunken smile “ Des Rêveurs.” His french was horrible and he slaughtered the name as he sounded it out. Shrugging he gave a giggle as he stumbled into the large ship. Other languages was never his thing.

He walked through the ships main quarters laughing aloud as he went along without a care, a wine bottle in his hand. The inside of the boat was beautiful and captivated even his silly drunken mind as she skipped down the hall he threw open the doors playfully singing , “A pirate's life for me!” and entered one of the rooms as he hummed a childhood song. This room was filled with the warm and bitter smell of alcohol, leaving the large giant with an even larger smile as he walked over to the cabinets, already open, placed down his empty bottle and started to drink from a fresh one. Turning around he let out a yelp of shock.

On the bed a beautiful white lady was laying down. Sitting on the edge of the bed his large well toned body caused the mattress to sink a considerable amount. “Hey gorgeous!” He chuckled, “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” He asked trying his best to flash a charming smile as he grabbed a second bottle from the cabinet and held it out “Here Suger, why don't you have some of this love potion, I heard if you drink a full bottle you'll meet that special someone.” Pushing the bottle up against what he thought was the girl he winked “I seems to have worked for me.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread