It's all a blur.....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

now i lay me down to sleep

As Mahlouk laied on that bed he couldn't help but let the smallest of grins ease onto his maw. It left the moment he heard the loud obnoxious singing. Suddenly there was another male in the room. He was black and his body was well defined. With a static face the white scarred wolf watched him frozen on the bed his pony tail the only part of him that wasn't still. His strange azure eyes were locked the the he wolf curiosity alive in his breast.

His loud spoken words were something Mahlouk had never expected to hear. People grimanced when they looked at him, even thought him a little revolting because of his mutalated flesh. A little shocked he didn't know what to do other then take the bottle. Looking at the liquid he kept that emotionless face as he looked at it. Could it hurt to try this so called love potion? Looking at the handsome male he tilted the bottle back and took a swig. The alcohal burned going down, but the task was good in his mouth. A hiccup escaped him and his blue eyes widdened.

Mahlouk doesn't understand what you mean fallen from heaven?" Unnoticably leaning closer to the male his large ears flicking forwards as he smelled the alcohal on the others breath. "How does the love potion work?" Mahlouk felt his heart beat just a tad faster as he took another swig of the liquid a grin finally breaking his face at the taste. He was enjoying himself alot and Dwahlia's words came to mind about showing his emotions and looking others in the eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread