It's all a blur.....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

now i lay me down to sleep

Mahlouk couldn't stop staring at the other the gring on his face stiff but a sign of his amusement. He put the bottle to his lips again letting the alcohal slide down his throat. It felt so good. Letting his eyes move from the handsome man for a second he looked at Boo and frowned. He swore the bear had just said something. The other drew him back to him when he started talking. Pupilless blue eyes watched the other as he spoke. Every compliment he made seemed to make the males heart jump in his chest.

A blush formed on the white wolfs face as he looked away for a second embarrassed. He wasn't used to being flirted with and he was naturally shy when it came to personal things. When his hand came to his hip Mahlouk couldn't help but hiccup again. His voice was deep when he replied his tall lanky body feeling shy with each comment the stranger gave him. "Do you really think so?" He asked with blue eyes down casted his free hand moved to capture boo and pulled him against him. Taking the bottle he tilted it back and took another long swig. His mind was starting to feel a little buzzed. He grinned again at the stranger. "Mahlouk likes this love potion. He likes the stranger to." Mahlouk kept grinning lightly leaning closer to the other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread