It's all a blur.....
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: +300

Jazper took in the scent and the feel of this white goddess's body. The smell was sweet, like that sweet rush of scent you were hit with right before you went in for the kill, right before that first mouth watering bite that left you in your own separate little world. Her fur was as white as the fresh fallen snow of winter had been. The kind of white that you looked out your window at sunrise and a clean picture of snow reflecting the pink of the sky left you wondering if it was real or just chimerical. Lifting her blushed face up to look at him he smiled a sweet genuine smile. Her eyes were those of an immortal, clear sky blue with no pupil in sight. These eyes captivated him making him feel like he was not in control. This feeling excited him even more as he felt his heart slowly pick up the pace.

““Really.” He reassured her in his calm soothing voice. As the bottle slowly began to look more empty he listened to her as she leaded towards him, alcohol on her breath as she confessed that she did indeed like the males presence. Leaning forward he lifted her chin with a figure, tilting he head sideways as he kissed her cheek. “You really are something Sugar.” He whispered as he started to move onto the bed. Laying down he pulled the girl into the curve of his body, the heat form his masculinity surging into her lower back and back end. “You can use me as your teddy bear know babe.” He brought his muzzled to her waist, his hot breath tingling her sides and he kissed her up and down her side. The only though on his mind besides sex was that this poor girl seemed to be lacking breasts. He shook the thought for his mind as he looked up at the girl. Taking the bear from her hands he placed it behind her with a playful look shining in his eyes,“You know what Sug, I think I'm experiencing some pressure right now and if you tried really head to it get out I think I might just be in love with you.” He gestured he head down to his manhood that was now growing stiff against her rear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread