It's all a blur.....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

now i lay me down to sleep

The white male couldn't help but stare and take deep breaths around the male. His scent was making it hard for the usually well thought wolf to complete one thought. Mahlouk didn't know the alcohal wasn't helping his situation much. Taking another long swig of the drink that burned a pleasurble path down his throat, Mahlouk let the male pull him down with him on the bed. The lightests of grins was on his face as he felt things he had never felt before. He remembered vaugly of girls laughing at him, and males sneering.

Sighing in content at the feel of the strangers body behind him. It was so different from what he was used to, the soft fluffy feeling of holding Boo was all he had ever known, but this. When He pushed closer to the body he also pulled boo and the bottle of great liquid closer smiling bigger then he had ever in his whole life. The moment Boo was pulled from him a whimper passed from his maw. He turned around quickly to meet the strangers eyes and couldn't help but forget about the teddy bear.

Something inside him said he should feel nervous, another said he shouldn't be here. Of course instead of doing any of that he just giggled and took another long swig of the bottle emptying it. With out a second thought he threw it over his shoulder and rolled onto of the male. "Ma-hlouk -- I- hmmm preasure--" He slurred and mixed half the sentence as he leaned down and kissed the males throat. Excitment was alive in his breast with this inability to get in a complete thought. "Relief----love. Hmmm I-He can--d-o tha---t-t." He said finally got out before going down on the male inbetween the sheets.

Morning

The male woke up to the feeling of his head aching. His brain felt like it was rolling in his skull about to crumble into a mass of dust. A grumble of complete torture escaped him, but the feeling of being warm and pushed up against a solid yet soft mass was keeping him from moving. He had a feeling Boo was soft, but the teddy bear had never been this good. Moving his leg inbetween two others to get some more warmth he felt a grin almost moving his features. Why was that? And why was this head ache so.......The white wolfs eyes flew open when he noticed he had pushed his leg inbetween two legs that were wholely and completely male, and his ass was sore.

Staring at the sleeping stranger he couldn't help but feel frozen and shell shocked. He knew what sex was, understood the practice, didn't think he would barely remember it and that he would go with a male. Then again he had never had the best luck with females. Sputtering he climbed over the male quickly and grabbed boo, what else could he do? He didn't really want to run, but he didn't want to stay. Falling out of the bed he clutched the teddy bear and tried to think through the pounding head ache.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread