It's all a blur.....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

now i lay me down to sleep

Mahlouk held boo to his chest his Azure eyes shifting around the room. The smell of the male was all that he could think about. It was spicy and addicting. Shaking his head he held Boo even tighter his long white hair no longer held up in a pony tail like it usually was, but down over his shoulders and his back tangled and a sign of the sex he had had. He heard the male moving and waking up. Mahlouk felt his heart beating faster in his chest. He was sure the male would be happy to see him ask him why he was on the floor, help him up and do the lover things he had seen other wolves do with each other.

Holding in the fear and excitment he waited till the wolf was standing looking around and angered face on. Mahlouk was confident right until the sharp words were growled out. First his lip trembled, then his eyes watered, arms clenched even tigher around a teddy bear. A usually emotionless face couldn't not have emotion since he met this male. With a large hiccup Mahlouk burst into tears, pulling his body up into a little ball holding Boo with all of his strength.

"I--Mahlouk....I thought---He thought you liked him....I-I w-we l-la-st n-igh-t." His whole sentence was broken up inbetween his sobbing. He hadn't been so drunk that he couldn't remember what this male and he had done. He had never thought some one would want to touch him like that, and he was sure now that the male had only done it because he had been out of his right mind. If Mahlouk had known about these wordly things he would have been sparred this pain. "Y-you said M-ah-louk w-was I-I was b-bea--uiti--ful." He stuttered wishing he could get out of this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread