It's all a blur.....
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: +300

As he yelled and stared at the male his heart thumped, racing like it did when he was in the hunt. His prey on the ground stared up, wide eyed. Jazper held in a gasp, this male had the clear blue eyes his girl had. The blue eyes began to water and finally burst out in tears like a child. What was up with this guy? Amber eyes watched as the pathetic being before him turned into a ball, cradling his teddy bear like a small child that had been scolded. The broken, stuttering sentences formed out of the white wolf's mouth. Piecing words together the Knight's gold orbs grew. Obviously he had had sex with this male, not the beautiful female he had thought he was. Shaking his head his mouth was left gaping. How could he have had sex with another man? Perhaps his night with Pendzez was a portend to this event.

Watching the male on the floor crying his heart began to ache. He remembered the pleasure, the blue eyes, the white body. It had just been female. Jazper would never want to hurt another wolf's emotions like Garnet had crushed his. Obviously this poor guy remembered every moment...how could he have been such a jerk?! Closing his mouth he approached the figure and spoke the name he seemed to recall screaming, “Mahlouk...I'm sorry.” He whispered placing a large black hand on the crying beasts head, petting him slightly in an attempt to comfort the boy. “I-I think I should go home. I've been away from Crimson Dreams all night, they'll be wondering..” He trailed off still feeling bad, his body still aching for more. Why did he feel the need to take care of this white male? Stepping out the door he shook his head. He couldn't be attracted to another man, no way!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread