boys will be boys
Sankor had been so busy chasing one of the bottles across the porch that he hadn't even heard the other male's approach and the sudden appearance of Ril'o upon the edge of the framework almost startled him off the steps himself. The mahagony male let out a bark of laughter as he grinned at Ril'o, one paw on the bottle of whiskey he was trying to open. He felt foolish suddenly trying to open the bottle now that he'd been caught, seeing how unlike most of the wolves of the pack he was not a Luperci and had no easy way of getting to the strong spirits within.

Giving Ril'o a dashing grin Sankor rolled the bottle back to join the others that sat clustered in the middle of the porch as he called out to his fellow mischiefmaker. "Of course I did! Did you miss me?" His banner of a tail wagged back and forth as he taunted his friend endlessly. "Has your nights been fretful from dreaming of my handsome face?" He was a horrible horrible flirt and at times he really didn't care with who, but he knew that Ril'o could take anything he dished out so the words just rolled off his tongue as his eyes darted back to the bottles that sat massed between them.

He took a step towards the bottles before a sudden idea popped in his head. Grinning wickedly towards Ril'o he rambled on rather innocently. "Look what I've found.." his warm honey eyes glancing towards Ril'o as he asked. "You ever drink before?" He really didn't want to reveal just how innocent he was in the wicked ways of mankind but he was just a regular everyday wolf, everyone was bound to figure it out sooner than later.

Messages In This Thread