boys will be boys
The two of them were quite a pair, it was probably a good thing that the rest of the pack rarely got to see the dangerously reckless kid that Sankor could turn into from time to time. He puffed out his chest and issued Ril'o a dashing grin at the comments that his buddy granted him. "Why Ril'o, I never knew.." he said as his eyes danced. "I knew I was popular with the ladies.. but this?" he chuckled as he watched Ril'o move closer to the bottles that he'd been investigating, his ears perked with interest as he padded over to join the other male.

His maw was split into a wicked grin as he watched the golden male eying the alcohol that he'd piled there on the porch. His eyes flicked back at Ril'o for a moment as the male admitted to never drinking either. He was rather surprised for most shifters that he'd known on the road had developed a liking to the liquors and smokes that humans use to be so attached to. "Ril'o, a virgin, I'd never have guessed!" he taunted as he pawed at one of the bottles and chuckled.

Yet it seemed that Ril'o would be a virgin for only moments as the male suggested that they tempt fate and sample the wines of the human world. He grinned and winked at his friend, "Never thought I'd lose my virginity with you.." he joked as he watched with a curious eye as his friend began to shift. Sankor had never really seen another shift and he wouldn't admit it but he wondered just what it was like to be able to change one's form. He smirked as Ril'o popped the cork and pulled the bottle towards his face.

When the golden male made the comment of the scent of the wine Sankor couldn't help but lean forward and sniff at the bottle as well, wrinkling his nose in return as he shook his head. "Sickening sweet... just like yooou." he grinned, nervous at the thought of sampling the wicked beverage. Rolling a spare bottle between his paws he grinned and raised a brow at his companion. "Well... you gonna try it?"

Messages In This Thread