boys will be boys
Blinking, Sankor’s words were slightly unexpected though as silly and playful they might have been Ril’o couldn’t hold back a small blush. Chuckling at his dark friends the golden male could only shack his head, ”Oh the ladies do love me Sankor!” Batting his green eyes innocently Ril’o spoke again with his playful voice, ” Well I’m happy that we will lose our virginity together my handsome friend.” A chuckle of laughter escaped him as Ril’o nudged Sankor, looking back into the bottle the golden male was embarrassed a little; thinking about Ade his heart leaped in his chest, but all the talk of virgins made him well aware he was still one.

Though a virgin to alcohol wouldn’t be much longer; glancing over at Sankor Ril’o could only grin, yes it was a sickening sweetness but the bottle was open and so they must not leave it. ”Of course! Let us lose that virginity Sankor, like mother said try new things an waste not what ya have!”

Putting the bottle to his lips the liquid slipped down his throat as he quickly swallowed it down, the strong flavor almost burned his throat as his nose wrinkled. Taking a breath it burned through his nose as he blinked for a second, Ril’o felt himself still with no changes aside from the strong warm feeling in his gut. ”well its sweet all right, sweet and strong.”

Licking his lips Ril’o could still taste it’s flavor as he could smell it strongly in his nose, green his looked at his normal friends as he thought. ”here I’ll hold it for you, unless there’s something inside that we can pour some in.” Ears were lazy on his golden head as a slight sour after taste reached his mouth, licking his lips again from habit to find the sweet flavor. Ril’o looked at the door for the house for a moment, thinking he was sure Sankor wouldn’t want him to hold the bottle; plus it would be much easier. Tail thumping behind him on the floor, Ril’o used his free hand and ruffed up the fur on the top of Sankor’s head in a playful manner.

Messages In This Thread