boys will be boys
Sankor couldn't help the smug smile that played across his lips as he watched the reaction of his friend at the words he'd offered. His tail wagged playfully while his eyes danced in amusement. When Ril'o commented on the ladies Sankor couldn't help but snicker as he asked. "If they love you so, then why is it me you seek to find?" he raised a brow at his friend as he laughed softly.

While Sankor didn't actually know that Rol'o was indeed a virgin the mahogany male unsurprisingly was not. He'd always been a flirt and a tease yet he'd never actually found anyone who had wanted anything more than one night. When Ril'o left off with the comment of them loosing their virginity he just smiled nervously. He didn't have a problem losing his virginity so long ago, why was he nervous now. Ril'o nudged him and he grinned sheepishly, "To the two most eligible.. and handsome bachelors in Dahlia de Mai then!" he said as he laughed.

"But aren't we trying to lose what we have?" he joked at the cheer that Ril'o had offered. All in all Ril'o was right though, they'd come this far and there was no use wasting what they'd already opened. His honey hued eyes watched Ril'o as he took the first taste, he licked his own lips and wondered if the wine tasted as strange as it smelled. Almost instantly he was given an answer as Ril'o took a swig and his nose wrinkled. Sankor grinned as Ril'o gave his thoughts on the wine and Sankor's nervousness turned to interest and excitement as he knew that it was now his turn to tempt fate with the bottle.

Though within a few moments Sankor was presented with the problem of being a normal everyday wolf as Ril'o suggested finding something to make it a bit easier on both of them. Sankor grinned at his friend, "Do I trust you enough not to take advantage of me..." he asked with a tease as Ril'o ruffled his fur. Shaking his head he trotted off a few feet and pushed open the door to the old house and began to look for something that might hold liquid. Unluckily for him the people that lived here once had a dog and there in the kitchen was a bowl sitting lonely on the ground. Sankor barked his findings as he began to push the bowl out to the porch.

Grinning at Ril'o as he presented him with the bowl he settled down and asked. "Well..."

Messages In This Thread