boys will be boys
Sankor seemed entertained by the look on Ril’o’s face after the alcohol slipped down his throat, smiling a toothly grin at his dark friend his green eyes looked at Sankor. These two males were a pair indeed, if anyone could see their silly actions they might’ve found them odd. Two males flirting with one another and drinking a bottle of wine, yes these two were a pair; either a pair of flirts or fools, but both are loveable fools.

His golden tail beat on the wood behind him as Ril’o clicked his claws on the bottle. ”Only if you don’t take advantage of me.” His voice was happy and warm as it emitted in a deep laugh after his words. Ril’o felt very relaxed and content, the tingling warmth in his gut had moved all over his body. His mind had a small buzzing from the drink, maybe because this was his first drink that seemed to warm his system so fast.

Sitting quietly Ril’o watched Sankor as he did agree for a bowl, green eyes watched the male go inside the house; sniffing at the bottle he wanted to take another gulp, the sweet taste was being missed in his mouth. Looking up he watched Sankor push the bowl out of the house an onto the porch, taking a deep breath Ril’o leaned closer as his ears twitched at the sound of Sankor’s impatience. A chuckle rumbled his golden chest as the bottle dipped over, the dark colored drink fell into the bowl as it began filling up.

”don’t worry, it’s your drink after all, plus you still have to lose your virginity with me remember?” Smiling Ril’o didn’t lift up the bottle till Sankor’s bowl was almost full, setting the bottle in front of his lap green eyes looked over the shiny liquid. ”It’s a sweet tasty thing, well drink” Relaxed words rolled off his tongue as he thought about taking another sip, but he would wait, RIl’o will let Sankor taste his wine. ”Let me know when you want a refill..”

Messages In This Thread