boys will be boys
Glancing over at Sankor, who seemed to be buried into the bowl it was then that Ril'o noticed how much and how fast they had drank their wine. Everything was fussy when it came to listening, though the golden male could if he put his mind to it, though everything was always a second late. Sucking on the bottle the last drops slide down the neck and into his mouth, the taste wasn't bitter anymore but very addicting to drink, licking the top Ril'o didn't want to miss a drop before he tossed it on the other side of the porch.
Looking at Sankor's ever shrinking supply in the bowl a smile crawled on his lips with a silly laugh. "I'll trink to hat too, let'm jus get'us anoter bottle." Leaning forward Ril'o's hand moved unsteadily over a bottler before grabbing it and pulling himself back to a sit,looking down at the bottle his mind still thought about the desires for Sankor's sister. For Ade.

"Yus, we sprend da word an thell all coe running to ush!" Laughing he popped the bottle open and sniffed in as Sankor's words made him meet his golden eyes, for a moment he reminded him all the more of Ade, though without her blue eyes."your right, desire iss desire..it dosnt matter.." Blinking it was hard for him to hold onto his own words once they left his mouth, hearing his friend plop himself on the floor Ril'o glanced over before pouring some of the new wine in his bowl.

"thinkin bout?...umm well," Ril'o pushed his brows together as he tried to get the words to fit in his head, the frustration of desire he feels for his friends sister, biting his lip the golden male set the bottle down. "Desires, i mean..well Ade is kinda..I'm not really sure! Just all the females i like don't seem to feeel tha same..or maybe i'm just blind." Quickly gulping the new wine it was much more sweet, though the slight bitter after taste made him lick his lips.

Messages In This Thread