boys will be boys
(poor poor RIl'o, i wounder if he will feel that later ^^)
Blinking the world inside his green eyes where sending the golden male mix messages, very blurry ones at that. The stillness of the few seconds felt like hours as Ril'o's ears pushed backwards on his head, this male was confused, his mind was a mess up unreadable thoughts and a blurry images that made his pause. Green eyes narrowed with his brow pushing together as the image of his friend tipped back and forth from Ade's blues eyes back to the golden ones, wait...wait. maybe his thinking is every off but in the second his mind snapped everything together, everyone, and the events as something smacked the golden male hard in the head. Falling over Ril'o quickly let go of Sankor as his loud words made nonsense to him, simply because it felt like his ears were numbed and the slurred sounds -plus not understanding- sent his heart pounded in his chest. Ril'o might be scared maybe more at himself then his friend, though a flow of panic filled him so quickly it was almost sicking.

"I-I-I..SORRY!" Run, run was all it messed up brain could tell him as he quickly scattered to his feet, a feeling of shame entered him as his green eyes slammed shut tightly as his claws clicked on the floor. A loud whining sound escaped his chest as his legs felt so heavy but sounded so loud on the wooden floor, quickly glancing back hat his friend it never even cross his mind about being up off the ground. A loud crash seemed to shack the house as Ril'os body slammed straight into a side beam on the porch, the impact was so unexpected it brought a loud yelp form the yellow man as it cracked before breaking in half. Hitting the ground with a thud Ril'o didn't even feel himself change back to his normal form, though laying there is head throbbed as everything feel so blurry and sudden painful.

The sounds of the wood crashing to the floor was delayed on his ears as it all was slowly coming back, how he ran away into the wooden beam. A painful cry escaped him unwilling as he trying to stand, wide green eyes searched himself to find many pieces of wood stabbed into his left shoulder, with some in the front part of his chest. Breathing roughly Ril'o remained still as if it would just go away, as if today would just rewind itself but once the bitter warm smell of his blood reached him it turned his stomach with a sickness reality.

Messages In This Thread