burning memories
DaVinci stared at the male silently as the stranger greeted him with a snarl of his own. The Savant didn't move to leave or to attack the male, he just watched him. DaVinci might be drinking the hard stuff but it was obvious that this fellow didn't seem to care too much about himself or what trouble he might find himself in. If he did he wouldn't take to treading so carelessly over DaVinci's shadow.

"Then go play with yourself and make fun of your shadow.." he growled as he tossed back the bottle once more, the fire burning his throat as he inhaled sharply, shaking his head he raised a brow as the male had chattered on. "So if you're so hated go off yourself then?" he said with a smirk as he watched the strange pathetic fellow throw himself to the ground. Davinci might find reason to drink today but that didn't mean that he hated himself, his life or the world around him. Well, maybe the rest of the world.

The male tilted the bottle of whiskey back and forth, watching the liquor sloshing in the bottle as he grinned rather like a maniac. His stormy orbs glanced down at his new sad excuse for a drinking mate as he decided he might as well give the bastard an answer. "I'm DaVinci, and I just do what I want to when I want to." He stated as he gave the man a cheers with his bottle.

Messages In This Thread