The Road and the Damned
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

A light chuckle emitted from the boy as she nudged him with her nose. Mati still beat him, and the rest of their siblings, on size. While he was compact and lean, she was built exactly like their snowy mother. He could easily imagine her when fully grown looking like a brown mirror image of Naniko. He tried not to think about how much he resembled their father. While he had only seen the man once the similarities had not been lost on him. Haven didn't want to look like him. He didn't want people to connect him with the male that he did not consider a true parent.

The Aatte boy was unaware that his beloved sister had been through a traumatic event. He had been gone so much lately that it logically wasn't surprising. It was impossible to not miss things when one spent so much time away from home. If he had known about the incident he would have hated himself for not being there for her. No matter what that Simon guy had thought, he was her protector. If only he knew that he had failed her at that task.

"It's good though! The city really isn't that bad, I've been there a couple times now." Silently he implied that he had not run across their sire on any of his visits. Head turned to look at his pack out of the corner of his eye. "Oh this?" The youth wiggled his shoulders and neck to get the strap to come loose. Once it dropped to the ground he nosed the bag open. Not much was in it, just his jacket and jeans. "It's some clothes I found in the city. I've been wearing them when I shift." He wondered if Mati had gotten a handle on shifting yet. Actually he didn't know if any of his siblings had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread