The Road and the Damned
[html]

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

Maybe it was because she was a girl that Mati understood what his crush was feeling. Maybe it was her inexperience that allowed her to slip into Siobhan's paws, she wasn't sure if she would react that same way when she was kissed. If ever. The brown shewolf was sure, positive that the white coyote didn't hate him, and even began to consider seeking her out to discuss it with her. It would be awkward, but Mati could over look that for her brother's sake.

Her warm smile remained and she watched him grow my relaxed with the idea and with her compliment. It was easy to say, feeling it's truth. He was proper and caring so she saw no flaw in his actions. His appreciative lick gave her the sudden need for home. Come on. I've had enough of the city. Walk home with me? Her asked sweetly of her brother. She was growing comfortable with the area and she felt no need to end their time together, but she had also wanted to feel the comfort of their pack boarders. For some reason she also thought he hadn't been home for a few days, their mothers would also appreciate his return.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread