cyanide girl
[html]
sorry for the slow, easter was crazy :/ and i have a feeling we won't be finishing these threads on time x3

Probably?! Where was the competition in this guy? Baffled as she was by his mellow personality, she let it pass as he tilted his bottle back and drank. For once, something trumped the urge to talk back: the urge to win, even if he wasn't into it like she was. So she flung her dead back and chugged hers down as well. Her body screamed its protest but she forced it back, her mind flickering through a million images of that exact same night, a million moments that had been a lot worse than this. Eh, this, this was nothing. When Giggle stopped to speak, something about the grin on his face -- she could see it, just barely, in her peripheral vision -- made her start to laugh. Half coughing, half giggling uncontrollably, she poked him in the shoulder and forced out her words. "No wonder you never smile, I wouldn't either if I looked like that when I did," and given by the grin that was so obvious on her own face, she was just teasing him. This was the girl's natural reaction when happy with someone: make fun of them! Light-headed already (being the easy drunk she was,) she had forgotten about her challenge, and instead scooted through the sand a little closer to the only friend she had in the world outside of her brother. "Hey," she blurted out suddenly, a random thought occuring to her out of the blue, "I don't even know your name."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread