Oh, so nervous... (Joining?)
The black-furred male tensed nervously as another male entered. He could feel eyes on him, and he wanted to shudder, but he wouldn't let himself. It would be such a weak display.

"So, what brings you into our lands.."

He turned, using the brief second before meeting the other's gaze to compose himself. Fortunately, he'd spent a decent amount of his life faking emotions for his parents and brothers, so he knew what did and didn't work for him. Straightening his back, he held his head high, with his muzzle dipped differentially to the other. After all, no matter who it was, it was a member of the pack he wanted to join, so he'd better show some respect. "That depends. I assume that you are of the Pheonix Valley pack?" he shot back, not disrespectfully. He was just being cautious. Just keep cool, Vuk, you're doing kay so far... You didn't cringe when he came in. Now, just relax those tensed muscles, be yourself... You're trying to get into a pack, not an army, he thought to himself. He forced his muscles to relax one by one until he could stare right back, his mismatched, red and yellow eyes shining proudly as he decided that games would sink him. Direct action would always be his best bet. "My name is Vukasin Sandalius, and I would like to join the Pheonix Valley pack. Are you, Sir, in a position in which you could help me?" There. He'd said it. Phew, that was harder than I'd thought...

Messages In This Thread