Oh, so nervous... (Joining?)
DaVinci watched the male quietly, noting how something seemed off about the fellow, but in the Savant's eyes everyone seemed off to want to join the pack. How in the world the brooding fellow ended up as the subleader of Phoenix Valley he wasn't sure but he really didn't care either. He did his job as was directed and protected himself and his mixed up family affair. Who would have thought that the leaders of a wolf pack were barely wolves at all. Now that was damned funny in DaVinci's eyes.

He titled the bottle back again as he listened to the questions the male shot back at him. He narrowed his eyes slightly as he leaned back against the wall and shrugged at the dark hued stranger. "You'd assume correctly." he said as he examined the old label on the beer bottle before he slowly began to peel it off. Raising his eyes up he smirked. "And.. I could help you, but why would you wanna join this pack?" He didn't care why in the world the male wanted to join but he wanted to see just what the male had to offer if there was anything at all.

He pulled out another beer from below the bar and motioned for the other fellow to join him. "Co'mon, relax a little, I ain't as dangerous as I look.." Not that he believed he looked dangerous at all but he knew half the world didn't trust a coyote and he looked like he could play the part. His stormy eyes turned away from the male a moment as he took another drink before offering his name. "I'm DaVinci, the pack's Savant."

Messages In This Thread