Oh, so nervous... (Joining?)
[html]
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb18 ... kull-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Vuk laughed, a sound reminiscent of a happy bark in his wolf form, as he caught the bottle before it could hit him or the wall. "You mean any kids, and/or gals, right?" he asked as he set the bottle down on the bar. He didn't like beer. Wine tasted better. Vodka, too. "No baggage, not at the moment, anyways... I c'n speak English and some Spanish, and I can read and write in English. I know a little Latin, mostly roots, prefixes and suffixes, y' know? I c'n cook, sort of, but don't hold me to that. I'm a pretty good at treating wounds and setting breaks, stuff like that. My mom was a healer, see? And I've got a pretty good memory for places..." His slightly lazy voice trailed off as he began to drum his claws lightly on the bartop. Yep, still nervous, but not quite as twitchy, which was always good. at least he wasn't sweating. That would've been bad.

He stared around the room for a while, trying his best to relax completely, and failing miserably. Oh, well. At least he seemed to have a chance at getting in...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread