find the bottle is empty
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Jeez, rub it in, why dontcha? Ryan frowned, setting the bottle on the bench and hugging her legs closer to her frame. She wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol that coaxed her to tell all or perhaps the unusual presence of someone there to listen. But either way, she found herself speaking, almost before her brain had registered the words. "Valkyrie," she said first, before elaborating. "I had Valkyrie and he was mad. But he should have been, because I slept with someone else. And I didn’t mean it!" Her voice raised, as if protesting to some absurb idea. "But I drank and I didn’t know what I was doing. And I ruined it. So he doesn’t like me anymore. And he wanted me to leave Infenri, but of course I can’t do that!" She drank from the bottle then, gasping after the liquid trailed her throat. "Gabriel made me a leader a few days ago. What was I supposed to do? Just leave?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread