when flying feels like falling
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7w9p4.png); width: 375px; height: 466px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 3px; top:10px; width: 350px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">
lateeeeeee and laaaaaame. ): <33

the public don’t dwell on my transmission

His attention had begun to drift away, caught by nothing in particular, until she spoke again and asked him about his headphones. Giggle paused for a moment to pull out the CD player, face in a half-frown. He held it out to her carefully but firmly, so she could see it, although if she grabbed for it he'd probably let her take it reluctantly. 'They attach to this, uh, thing. It's called a player.' He tried to recall everything Maserati had told him. 'I found it in Hailfax and I'm working on fixing it. Humans used it to listen to their music, which they put on these really thin discs. And these big blocky things carry the music into your ears, so you gotta wear them on your head.' To demonstrate the coyote pushed them up to rest awkwardly where his ears were. The old-fashioned headphones were not designed for a canine's ears. Had he known about earbuds he probably would have sought them out, but this was the only thing he'd found at the time. His eyes were lit up as he spoke. Giggle really had a like for human inventions, they were really quite interesting. Perhaps he'd get Maserati to teach him more about them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread