Chasing trouble
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

OOC STUFF.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Dark paws carried her steadily inside Dahlian bounds, her nose close to the ground but for the few moments when she'd scan the horizon for any sign of the ruby-eyed male. She still hadn't discovered his name, much to her chagrin, but it wasn't as though he'd have answered to it so far. Still, it was relief she felt when his tail bobbed not far in front of her. She put on a burst of speed, using her lithe body to her advantage, skidding to a stop in front of him, staring him down. "Unless you want a pack of at least fifteen wolves on you, if not more, you'll follow me. And if we meet anyone, I'll do the talking."

Without waiting to see if he'd do as she said, she turned southward toward the place where her cabin was, her ears alert for any sounds of life, even if it were prey. She didn't particularly want Haku to find them here, or Cercelee for that matter, and Slay finding them would just be awkward. She didn't want that. Her hopes lay in meeting Svara if anybody at all, or perhaps her niece, Mew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread