Chasing trouble
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

OOC STUFF.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Dark paws carried her steadily inside Dahlian bounds, her nose close to the ground but for the few moments when she'd scan the horizon for any sign of the ruby-eyed male. She still hadn't discovered his name, much to her chagrin, but it wasn't as though he'd have answered to it so far. Still, it was relief she felt when his tail bobbed not far in front of her. She put on a burst of speed, using her lithe body to her advantage, skidding to a stop in front of him, staring him down. "Unless you want a pack of at least fifteen wolves on you, if not more, you'll follow me. And if we meet anyone, I'll do the talking."

Without waiting to see if he'd do as she said, she turned southward toward the place where her cabin was, her ears alert for any sounds of life, even if it were prey. She didn't particularly want Haku to find them here, or Cercelee for that matter, and Slay finding them would just be awkward. She didn't want that. Her hopes lay in meeting Svara if anybody at all, or perhaps her niece, Mew.

[/html]
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Cranky Hiei *giggle*
--

Slammed on the breaks quickly, backpedaling and simply staring at her, maw opened in slight horror. How in the hell did she find him, now!? Oh right .. he stank. Not taking a bath in so long, well sorta reeked, pun indeed. Hiei turned toward the direction she moved as she simply walked off, lips curled just a bit. The brute's tail was held high, ears perked as well for any signs of danger. Why would a pack hunt him? a, respectfully, mangy loner wolf who had no purpose in life but to annoy others.

Giving the barest of snorts he reluctantly followed her, though once he caught up he did not stay behind for long, a slight snap given to her tail if he was able. Though most likely a miss it really wasn't for nothing if one thought about it. This one, single female had put him through simple shit. Waddling through all dandy one minute then the next hes reminded of the fact there are werewolves around!

Rumble fell from him before he could stop it, ruby eyes glancing about them before he simply stopped. Butt planted itself firmly in the ground, giving her what could be equal to a 'wolf-death glare'. "Why follow you, witch, when you got us into this mess? When you .. you.. changed into that unnatural thing!" Snarled, voice rather loud despite himself, sure to draw attention if anyone was close by. But in all honestly Hiei didn't care, tail thumped back and forth behind him, another growl forced from him. Perhaps trying to show he was not one to be shoved around like a common dog, after all, Hiei did have feelings! Even if he did enjoy tearing poor defenseless rabbits to shreds for the fun of it.. heh ..
Feelings yes, heart maybe not.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

OOC

He followed her, to her amazement. So concentrated was she on ruling out the possibility of others that Hanna didn't realize he was coming up behind her swiftly. His mouth closed around her tail with a slight click but she barely flinched before he'd come on around her and stopped just ahead. She drew to a halt in front of him, nearly nose to nose, studying the leathery surface cross-eyed till he'd finished speaking. He was wearing thin on her patience; she was near to the point of just walking off and if Haku ripped him to ribbons, so be it.

She couldn't bring herself to do it, though, and so she simply sighed and stated facts as clearly as she could. "Listen closely, please. We can debate over shifting till three days from now, but not here. Neither of us are welcome here, and I used to belong to this pack. I need to get home and gather my stuff and get the hell out. You need to get the hell out, whether you go your own way or you come with me. I'd be happy to stay with you, but we're both in trouble if we don't move now.

Here she slid around him, brushing against him unintentionally as she passed to continue her way south. I realize it's my fault we're here, or else I'd have left you to wander around here till my nephew found you instead of tracking you down myself. I put you into this mess, I'll get you out, even if it means my own chewing out. Now please, move !"

[/html]
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Yes, this is a very short and sucky post. Sorry, n--n;; <3
--

The brute blinked a moment, ears pulled back in slight amazement. She had fought back at him, well sort of in the least. Standing still and shutting up was the least he could do, merely turning to watch her form over his own shoulder, but of sigh falling from that darkened muzzle. Why do I get myself into these things..
Head turned to glance in the direction of where the pack scent was strongest, thankfully his nose was now working again. A plus perhaps even in these dangerous times, a omen even that they would survive? Click of the tongue could be heard as Hiei moved to follow her, regretfully shutting up he mumbled something about werewolves before not another peep was heard from him.

One thing was for certain though, well two things really. One, they had to get out of here, and two? She had shut him up, congratulations.

[/html]
[html]
---

The mentioned nephew was on his way. Even though his whole body screamed in agony, this was something he would not let pass unpunished. He has caught her scent too often these last months, and this was it. Normally a relative and so-called friendly individual would not have provoked his insanity, but the illness had really gotten under his skin, and he was no longer in full control. He took a longer route so that the breeze brushed his front. He did not want the wind to carry his scent to them before he was over them. Two individuals. The aunt that he had not seen in ages, and an unknown bastard that was going down. The secui male flexed his muscles as he moved swiftly towards the spot where he knew they were. He chewed air unconsciously, but it felt empty and only triggered a hunger for something more .. fleshy.

He soundlessly advanced, and the two creatures were in sight. Hanna should know her mistake, and he almost felt sorry for the poor man she had tricked into following her. She was smallest, so she would go for her first, using surprise as his opening. Click, he moved and made his muscles scream as he kicked off to race towards the two wolves. Heeeeeeere’s Haku! No words were needed, and he pounced right at her, snapping after her face, his powerful secui giving him the power of a tank that was likely to throw her off her feet when their bodies collided. The demon in his head laughed. It was a most welcome mental sound, and the Lilium of Dahlia felt alive again. More alive than these two would ever be.

[/html]
[html]

Don't reply just yet, Hiei, I need to ask the SA something before we go on.

She heard the brush crackle at the last but there was absolutely no way that she was going to be able to move. Her nephew's body collided against hers with a sickening thud, sending her sliding on her side through the undergrowth. Blood welled on her muzzle from where his ivory teeth had scored lines on it. Her mind delved instinctively for the body of her own Secui form, the only thing that would give her the slightest chance against her nephew. She was, at present, too very much in the position of ragdoll for an overzealous young child for her comfort.

The woman regained her feet slowly, drawing the motions out in hopes of allowing her form to change completely, her sides heaving with lost breath. She flicked her eyes from Haku only momentarily to lock on the ruby reds of Hiei. "Go... NOW! Straight... the way.. I was leading you... Get out of here." She broke off, panting, still several inches short of her nephew in height but feeling more powerful now. And that meant something, right?

"Haku... give me.. a chance to explain." Her sides still rose and fell raggedly, her head was lowered both in protection and to facilitate her breathing, and her tail wavered undecidedly at half-mast.

[/html]
[html]
I had to pp Hiei a little bit, sorry. He just knocked him over.

He went straight up into her face. Bi-coloured eyes stared straight into his, but he was almost blind to who she was. A trespasser was nothing but a trespasser. She seemed to be in the middle of shifting. Good, this would be easier than expected. Not that the crazed male had expected anything. He just wanted to feel alive. His teeth hit and raked her muzzle. His tongue swept over his own fangs quickly, tasting the first drops of blood. God, he hoped there would be more of it. The blood was sweet like nectar. He needed more. His face twisted around to the other man and lunged in his direction. His aunt’s words broke through to him, and he turned back at her. A chance to explain, was it? The man snorted at her words and bared his teeth. He went over to the female and aimed a half hearted kick directed at her side.

”You should have thought about that before you crossed the borders with your fellow stray.” His glance shifted in the direction of the other male, keeping an eye on his position so that he could not be surprised. He circled the female. He had no exact plan for what he wanted to happen, but she had to learn a lesson. She knew the pack rules, yet she ignored them, and that was not something he would let pass without consequences.

[/html]
[html]

*drags Hiei back by his tail* Big Grin! And this ended up rambly. I'm sorry!

Somehow she managed to keep her mind off the searing pain from the trio of gashes that swept boldly across the top of her muzzle long enough to finish her transformation to Secui. Sometime in that drawn out moment, she realized that she was not going to make it out of here unless she fought back, or if by some miracle someone heard the commotion and hauled Haku off her. Not likely to happen.

The dark female was not a violent person by nature; she only came to arms when her well-being or the well being of someone she cared about was in danger. Maybe she didn't know Hiei that well, but the wolf was only here because of her, and damned if she was going to let her idiot nephew kill them both without a fight. The transformation was instantaneous. No longer was her face relaxed and complacent. Her lips drew back from ivory fangs in a surprisingly menacing snarl that few ever saw. She stared Haku down, her ice and jade eyes poring into his sea-blue ones.

A low growl bubbled from her throat as she stared the larger male down. When had he become so ruthless? He's only here because I freaked him out, Haku. I'm not going to let you hurt him because I screwed up. When his foot rose to launch into her side, she sidestepped easily, then whirled, jaws agape, to try to latch onto the leg right about the hock. Eenie, meanie, minie, mo.. catch a tiger by the toe.. if he hollers let him go, eenie, meanie, minie, mo...

[/html]
[html]

*yips, yanked back by his poor tail* Sorry this post is rather.. ew. If anything is terrible just tell me, ill modify ASAP! n.n;
---

Hiei kept pace evenly with her, though a sudden flick of his own ear was what alerted him. Jerking back with those lips curled back the male stared down at what seemed to be a battle scared wolf. Though, what caught the males attention next was … rather shocking.

Lips would relax in simple shock as the female he was just beginning to get used to was rather unloving attacked. And weren’t these two kenned somehow? Ear gave another flicker now, tongue coming out to wet a dried nose. How in the hell did he get himself into these messes! Not knowing what to do, Hiei simply stood there on ‘bit shaky knees, tail twitching rather nervously behind him. He was sure he wasn’t going to escape this without breaking something so why not go at it with all he had? Even the female’s screaming at him didn’t phase him. Eyes locked onto her for the barest of moments, something perhaps.. gentle in them before they hardened. As though telling her mentally to shut up he turned. Of course not missing her transformation, a bit of a huff escaping those jowls, of course she would be hiding her anger from him! How foolish of him.

Head jerked to narrow those crimson orbs at the male who threatened them, a snarl of defiance ripped from his own jaws, though he kept his grounds. Even Hiei knew not to attack a powerful beast when he saw one. Instead he began to circle the two, crouching low, of course like any good hunter. Body would slowly try to melt into the ground, though more a figure of speech than anything. Maybe the other male would get distracted with the girl and ignore him for just a fraction.. that’s all he needed. For now though it was up to her, simply to survive and do what girls were good at. Yap their mouths off.

[/html]
[html]
300+

The Lilium elegantly avoided his aunt’s jaws as she snapped out after him. His teeth were bared, and eyes darkened even more by the fact that she dared to attempt to strike back at him. She offered her a horrible grimace as the woman called out, attempting to sound noble. It mattered extremely little to the man what she had to say. In his mind, they had both left all rights back at the Dahlian borders. They were trespassers, they were filth. He sidestepped easily, watching the foolish woman, yet keeping an eye at the unknown loner. The fur along his spine stood stiffly. When the other male started to circle the two, Haku immediately took that as a threatening sign. His face turned to the dark man, slightly pink teeth peering out at the untouched piece fleshed beast that had to be separated into a million pieces. He gave a sharp inhale to save the scent for a later hunt before the devilish blue eyes turned back to Susquehanna.

”Get out!”, the male snapped out at her, tail waving in absolute dominance. His eyes found the other man again. ”I promise you, if you touch me I will send twenty wolves after your head.” He did not feel outnumbered at all. His ego and self confidence was too large for them to mentally have the advantage here. If trouble rose, he had more than enough backup to pick from. He let his breath escape his body in a low hiss, wondering exactly what kind of massacre the demon would have preferred if it got what it wanted. It would be somewhat unfair to kill them both only because of the trespassing, but Haku had done this before, and would not hesitate to strike out and let the ground bathe in their crimson blood. He took another strike at the woman, jaws warningly snapping after her face. Oh, how foolish she was.

[/html]
[html]

OOC STUFF

It took a great deal of working to restrain herself from snapping back at him. Instead, Hanna made good on the chance they were given. Her tail lowered to press against her rear, and her ears flickered from defensive to submissive. She didn't quail at him, and her eyes never left his. She spoke first to Haku, a little harshly, then to the dark-pelted male, quieter, infusing as much meaning into her words as she could.

Alright. We're going. You.. go, the way we were going. I'm right behind you. And if I'm not... well.. she glared all the harder into the eyes of her nephew, you're big enough to defend yourself and then make sure Cercelee, the leader here, knows I was killed after turning to go. In cold blood. The last three words rang sharply through the air.

After she was sure Hiei had passed, Hanna turned to go but paused, quiet malice dripping from her words. And here I thought I should be proud that my nephew had attained such a rank. Pah! It's only fuel for the bully. With that, she turned and trotted away, ears trained behind her so she could let Hiei know if he was coming for her.

[/html]
[html]

Alright, this is crappy. I’m on short notice because I’m at school and studying for exams. If it really bothers you it's this short i'll modify it when I can but I can't right now. <3

---
Hiei would indeed follow her, though as her one ear trained on the male. He didn’t really know what else to do. Like a pup caught in a snare, he was lost. Why was he here again? Why was he even bothering to stay with this female to ‘attempt’ to protect her, when in all honestly it was he who needed protecting.
The beasts eyes turned toward the other male for the barest of seconds before he simply trotted off as well, too intent to stay away from these lands now to do much more.

[/html]
[html]
300+

She slowly started to show the correct signals for submission, although it was obviously that it was not what she wished to do. She admitted defeat and then commanded the other trespasser to go wherever the way they were going were. So she had found a new soul to boss around since she was too worthless to be an important part of a proper society. His face twisted into a cruel grimace when the aunt glared at him and served him a few pitiful sentences. Who the fuck did she think she was, speaking to him like that. Did she not understand what he was? He could easily snap her in half in cold blood. Hers would be warm and pulsating, still with the last sparkle of life after her soul would leave the vessel. She did not know how dangerous he could be. He would run her down easily if she aggravated him enough. Haku had killed at the borders before, and knew well how to dispose of evidence that went against him.

The dark man did as the black woman said, but the bitch did not consider herself done just yet. It was not her words alone that caused him to slightly snap. It was her behaviour, her arrogant stare that refused to submit. Another truth was that she should never be proud of anything that he achieved, because he was to use it to achieve something terrible in the future. They only shared a weak blood tie, and that was worth nothing to the chocolate secui. Haku was an almost pure egoist, and he was far from done yet. The woman had turned and started her trot away, but Haku was not content with just that. He went after the female, a growl rasping the air mercilessly as he snapped after her heels, eager to stress her into a flee.

[/html]
[html]

So I'm totally a bad daughter, using the laptop without permission. But y'know..

She heard him, coming after her. Apparently it wasn't enough that he demand them leave and watch them go, he also felt a somewhat stupid need to make them run. Hanna refused to be hurried, however. She still needed to collect her things from the cabin, and she was not going to risk said things being destroyed just because her idiot nephew felt the whim. She angled her direction accordingly, increasing her pace perhaps a smidge, simply because she wished nothing more than to be away.

Hanna rounded on her nephew, fixing him with an annoyed look. Haku, I want nothing more than to be gone. You chasing me will likely only hinder my progress. Please leave me be, so I can collect my things and be away. Without waiting for a reply, she turned and took up the same pace as before.

She wondered if he would keep her from taking her belongings. Or try, anyway. Most of the things within the cabin she'd made, found, or a mixture of the two, long before Dahlia was a twinkle in Colibri and Cercelee's eyes. If he tried to keep her from her things, he'd find a vastly different person in front of him. They were her livelihood and pastime.

[/html]