Chasing trouble
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

So I'm totally a bad daughter, using the laptop without permission. But y'know..

Let me show you the wonders of life

She heard him, coming after her. Apparently it wasn't enough that he demand them leave and watch them go, he also felt a somewhat stupid need to make them run. Hanna refused to be hurried, however. She still needed to collect her things from the cabin, and she was not going to risk said things being destroyed just because her idiot nephew felt the whim. She angled her direction accordingly, increasing her pace perhaps a smidge, simply because she wished nothing more than to be away.

Hanna rounded on her nephew, fixing him with an annoyed look. Haku, I want nothing more than to be gone. You chasing me will likely only hinder my progress. Please leave me be, so I can collect my things and be away. Without waiting for a reply, she turned and took up the same pace as before.

She wondered if he would keep her from taking her belongings. Or try, anyway. Most of the things within the cabin she'd made, found, or a mixture of the two, long before Dahlia was a twinkle in Colibri and Cercelee's eyes. If he tried to keep her from her things, he'd find a vastly different person in front of him. They were her livelihood and pastime.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread