Stop the quiet
1. Character Name: Ares
2. Character Birthdate (including year): January 5th, 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: dannygator8498@aol.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M):
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Internet

It had been almost three months since the horrible incident. Ares had never felt so alone in his life. He always had someone there for him, mostly his mother. He was popular in his pack and always had something to say to make someone laugh. Being a loner was nothing like what Ares imagined. After his mother's death, he figured being alone was the best thing for him. No one but him and his thoughts. What a mistake that was. He needed a family unit, he needed a social structure, he needed a friend. The life he was living wasn't a life that could keep him sane. He already started to feel his hold on reality loosen. How the hell do lone wolves live like this! I'm about ready to strike up a conversation with a damn squirrel... which reminds me I am a little hungry.

Ares was ready to live in a pack. He was ready to move on and be himself again. His mother's death had undoubtedly left a deep scar within him, but he knew that she would want him to move on. He knew that her death wasn't in vain. And for that reason, Ares found himself on the pack borders of the Phoenix Valley. He immediately picked up the different scent and could even see a few scattered cottages in the distance. He wondered if he should shift forms but decided to stay in his Lupus form for the original greeting. He then turned his deep blue eyes toward the sky and let out a long and echoing howl, alerting everyone to his presence. Nerves suddenly shot through him as he tried to keep himself cool and collected. He needed to impress them if he wanted to end the quiet.

Messages In This Thread