Stop the quiet
OOC:Ah, Im sorry. For some reason I thought that was only if I was joining OOCly. Fixed it though Smile

IC: Ares waited patiently on the border, his two white paws poised statue-like, holding his upper body straight up with a wide grin stretching across his maw. At least he thought it was a grin. At this point, Ares was so under-socialized he may have been frowning and not known it. He was starving for interaction and found his heart take a leap when he sensed another wolf approaching. Hopefully they were a welcoming party and not a farewell committee. He needed this to go as smooth as possible, making sure he made a good impression on whoever was coming to greet him. He was never really awkward but after months of being by himself, Ares wasn't sure what was going to come out of his mouth.

Ares was greeted by a pretty worn out wolf. Not worn out in a bad sense, but Ares could easily tell that he had been through a lot. Maybe we already have something in common, Ares thought to himself, suddenly realizing that he wasn't the only wolf with problems in the world. There were others that had issues, and could possibly help him with his own. Then again, Ares could have been very mistaken and the wolf standing before him could have been perfectly normal. Only time was going to tell.

"Hi! Yep I would be the one who called," Ares said, a little to cheerful for his own good. Speaking to another wolf just filled him with so much excitement, it was almost a little hard to contain. "My name is Ares and I was wondering if you had one more spot to fill in your pack for a humble and hard-working wolf like myself."

Messages In This Thread