Stop the quiet
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

No worries. :B Thank you!

Jefferson was undoubtedly taken aback by the stranger's enthusiasm; he was definitely forward and straight to the point, unlike a number of other prospective loners had been at his borders. The one-eyed idiot much preferred to cut to the chase rather than beat around the bush, and thus the boy instantly earned a place on his good side, at least for the time being. Only time would tell what would happen with that, as Jefferson was always a little bit unpredictable.

He blinked once, paused, and subtly nodded his head. "Sure," the brute replied, wondering if it was possible to meet one's own polar opposite... outside of Geneva, of course. First impressions told him that the boy was a bit deprived on social standards, but genuinely eager to make something of himself regardless. Not a bad goal to have, he supposed. "I'm Jefferson, the leader here. This is my pack, Phoenix Valley. We're a little on the small side." A faint smile reached his face at last. "Humble and hardworking is good, but what can you do?" The leader's green eye sparkled, somewhat intrigued to hear what this eager youngster had to offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread