Stop the quiet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/ ... blebg1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Jefferson's quick response took Ares a little off-guard. Wow that was easier than I thought. He had figured there would be some rigorous interview process at least, maybe a test of strengths or some sort of offering or something. He didn't complain though. He already felt pretty comfortable talking to the alpha, which was always a good thing. Afterall, his past experience didn't really contribute much to his resume. Then again, it wasn't like he asked for what happened to him. But the past was the past and he had to deal with what was ahead of him now, and that was impressing Jefferson.

"Wow, that felt better than what I thought it was going to feel like... well that sounds a little weird but I'm sure you understand me," Ares said with a little laugh, wondering if Jefferson understood more than just the sentence. "Well, I don't know if you noticed my smaller than normal stature but don't fret! I've learned to harness my smaller size and use it to my advantage. I was known as the fastest in my old pack and could outrun most older wolves. I'm also a pretty good fighter and have a high endurance level, meaning I could patrol the borders for countless hours and still have enough energy to fight off anyone meaning harm to any of your pack members. I also have an extreme sense of loyalty, almost to a fault, and will fight tooth and nail to protect someone."

"Oh and I can cook a mean rabbit or two!" Ares added with a wider, infectious grin spreading from his face to his deep blue eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread