Stop the quiet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/ ... blebg1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ares flinched at the mention of his family. He should have been expecting the question. He should have prepared a proper answer. He should have had enough time to cope with what had happened. But he didn't. The wounds inflicted on him on that day were still open and sore. All he had was his enthusiasim, which was newly discovered just recently. Now it was like everything was just shot point blank. He felt like he could already trust Jefferson, but was it right to say the whole story? Would he even be able to finish the story? All he could do was try.

After a few moments of silence and Ares trying to regain his composure, he managed to open his mouth but all that came out was a whimper. It was going to be harder than he thought. Come on, Ares. Your stronger than this. Show Jefferson your strong and not some spineless fawn, he thought to himself, trying to block the images of those days with him laying by his mother's side.

"I'm sorry... I thought I was ready to cope... My father, the alpha," Ares seemed to spit out the title,"he... he killed my mother. I had to leave." Ares had to cut the story short. He knew that if he went on, the only thing that would come from it was a break down. "I'm sorry... don't think I'm weak or anything... I just... I haven't really spoken about... about anything really." The smile was long gone and his eyes seemed to have lost the welcoming glow they had initially taken on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread