I cry so must you
Deuce was relieved as he didn't get angry. She watched as Willow approached, sniffing at this stranger, and then darting under Tal's belly for protection. His question about the Soul family made her somewhat uneasy. She was able to have frank discussions about sex, but discussing her sex life with her children was another matter. But she would answer the boy's question. "It wasn't payback. Your father left me to go find your grandfather Noah. I was lonely, and so was Haku. We used to have a very special friendship. We aren't so close anymore."

Tal was content to stand, his shoulder against his brother's shoulder. He'd asked all these questions before, but he would never tire of hearing his mother tell stories. Noah had been gone, but tal had grown up listening to her stories of her childhood, of Bran and Branwen, of Taliesin Dir, her adoptiver father, and of the lightpaw tribe. He'd grown up hearing her tell myths and legends that had been taught to her. She had a magic voice, and she often wove webs of fantasy around the small family, taking them to new worlds and then returning them home in time for dinner.

Willow watched evrything, her blue eyes taking it all in from the safety of Tal's protective stance. Her big brother nad her new sister Coli kept her safe from monsters when mommy wasn't around. This Noah looked and smelled strange compared to the family she knew.

Messages In This Thread