chisel me down
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! I had svara take her to her den if that's okay? .

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

Svara sighed as she watched the female. Setting the staff down beside her leg she didn't let the frown fall from her young face. How could this female be so stupid? Growling she pulled her hands back. "Your an idiot you know that. You have asthma! Dumb ass, I should leave you to gasp in pain, but of course I bloody won't." Leaning down Svara forcefully pulled the females arm over her shoulder and grabbed her staff with her free one to pull them both up.

Leaning her weight onto the staff she lugged the female towards the den. It didn't take the blind women that long to follow the scent of not only the warm den, but the flower she had recently ground. When she got there she laid the girl down gently and quickly before proceeding into the den blind but capabale of completeting the simple task. Returning a few moments later with the herbs she felt were appropriate the herbalist knelt down to ther female and growled in frustration.

"Your god damn lucky I can boil water." She said. Lifting the pepperment oil to the girls nose she expected for her to take a good breathful of the lung filling scent. It would ease the presure on her chest and allow her lungs to expand again. Peppermint made air thinner and not as hard to breath, as did steam which filled the lungs and let them retreive the air they wished to attain.

Reaching her hand down Svara grabbed the girls wrist and put the small vial of peppermint oil in it and shoved it up to her nose. "Sit up and breath in the oil. Do as I say and don't bloody complain or I'll make it worse on purpose." Svara's growl was vicious and demanding, leaving no room for argument. Moving over to the pot she knew she had placed by the rocks and flour svara reached her arms out searching for it. With a deep irritated noise she reached her hands behind her head and untiled her red cloth before dropping it by the flour on the rocks. Now that she could see shapes she saw the form of the pot and where fire could be lit to boil water. For a few days now she had been making oils and fetching herbs. It kept her busy and not thinking about the complications of her life. She would need to boil some water and find Passionflower, since she already had motherwort. Both would be a good tea to ease the girls asthma, and if she was smart she would continue to take the tea if she wanted to breath.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread