chisel me down
[html]
ooc -
as i said in the pm, yup yup it's all good. Big Grin

ic -
Tokyo still didn't know what asthma was, but as this wolf was angry and sort of scary and she still couldn't sit up, she was fine with playing along for the moment at least. So, she had asthma. She wanted to complain about the undignity of the way she was being dragged, but the scare bits of breath that remained were mostly expelled by the movements - she really couldn't afford the air it would cost to speak.

They travelled for a little while, she wasn't sure exactly how long, and she was set down somewhere cool. Tokyo heard the stranger speak more words, but they didn't make any more sense than anything else she'd been saying - boil water? She'd never before heard the verb. There was a really foul, strong scent overwhelming her nose then, and Tokyo wrinkled her nose and whined slightly at the peppermint. Gross. It had an instant effect, though. Even just the moment made it a slightest bit easier to get air, to get precious oxygen. Enough oxygen that she was actually able to obey the order given to sit up, as she discovered while struggling into that position.

She didn't want to hold the oil up to her nose, but Tokyo was still sort of frightened by the stranger, and did what she asked. Of course, this had the side effect of making her breathing easier, but her primary concern for some reason was not upsetting the angry wolf, not figuring out how to breath again. Okay I'll do it, please don't hurt me." Simple enough. But God, this stuff smelled terrible.</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread