thread title missing
[html]
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9683/jazsper2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He could only barely see her under the moonlight, her dark face, with shadow cast across it now that she had turned to him, made it almost impossible for the young man to distinguish any features aside from her eye color. Not that he supposed it mattered, he'd already approached her and spoken to her. "My dad taught me a little bit." He answered the woman promptly, if not a little quietly. He didn't want to be rude and make her wait for an answer, especially when he came to her and sought information, despite being sure that she had any to offer him. "I haven't fished in a long time though." He did faintly remember being halfway decent at it, though.

With her next words came the answer to the question he had asked, which only caused a slight frown to form across his face. She was new, hadn't seen anyone, which was easily deduced despite her broken words. Jasper still didn't have any evidence to show that Laurent actually was back. "It's okay, we don't have to look." He shuffled forward a few more steps. "I don't even know for sure if he really is back here again. And I can't smell.." He admitted, absentmindedly rubbing at his nose. "So I can't find him that way." Realizing that he was rambling, reveal more information than he would to even someone close to him, he reached out for the jug without a thought, embarrassed by his constant flood of words, and took a drink. The face he made had to be quite hilarious, nose crinkled up and eyes squinted closed, but he attempted to maintain himself and return the jug to her. Whatever it had been, the smell reminded him of his father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread