thread title missing
[html]

Mahlouks large ears twitched when he listened to the mans words, but he didn't react to them. How could he? The feel of a hard large body under him was making it hard to think. Every time he moved his body tightened remembering what it had felt that one night. Moaning lightly he did finally start to listen to what Jazz was saying. "I-I don't --want---you." His blue eyes were closed as his own deep voice came to his ears. It was husky and needy, making him cringe at how horribly pathetic he sounded. He hadn't even begged for the preists in his last tribe to stop when they had carved him and saterized those wounds, but here he was all but begging this male to give him release from this craving.

Mahlouks strange blue eyes opened looking at the male beneath him. Jazpers golden eyes were strong and sexy making the white wolf lean forwards and kiss him. He wanted a taste of what had lingered in his mind for a week. Pulling back quickly he couldn't believe the feeling that had risen from just a simple taste of the man. "W-what---did you do to me." He growled lightly his hands pushing through Jazpers fur loving the soft feel of it. At the moment his legs had moved to be on either side of the he wolf beneath him so he was straddling him. "Do what you did to me before--I--I want it again." He moaned all but shaking, like an addict that was fully caught up in his drug.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread