thread title missing
[html]

Mahlouk was angry. When you picture your first time having sex you imagin a great time. Of course it had been great for him, until the stranger from Crimson Dream had woke up and found out he had slept with a man. He could still feel the anger and hurt from the what the man had done. If mahlouk could be a girl for him to be happy then he would have changed into a damn girl, but as luck had it he was a man. Grinding his teeth he felt Boo wobble on his back. He had brought the bear because he was nervous under all that anger.

With his face blank no emotion playing on it he continued into Crimson Dreams. He had never wanted to step foot in another pack land, but this male had driven him into it. Some part of him couldn't leave it like this. Some part of his wanted more of what he had already had. Maybe it was wrong and he hated the fact that he wanted a male who probably was a straight as an iron rod when he wasn't drunk. Mahlouk knew he wasn't perfect, it was because of his scars, and he knew that. What could he do about them? His tribe had carved them into his flesh leaving the stories and histories forever a part of him weather he liked it or not. Right now all he carred about was putting in his two cents to the male he had met that night.

[/html]
[html]

WC: +300

Blood Red. That was the colour he had painted his walls with Garnet those few months ago. Sitting on his bed he leaned against one side and stared at the wall across from him. He had been having dreams about the white man he had slept with just under a week ago. His body ached for more of his touch but his mind refused to have any part in the sexual experience until he was asleep. Half of him wanted to run around the lands in search of this stranger that had willingly pleasured him and done the job so well that his body had ached for a week now. However, the other half wondered what the guys of the pack would think, if they wouldn't want to hunt and talk about girls anymore with him. He loved girls, that was for sure, but he seemed to have this bloody addiction to Mahlouk., Maybe if he had sex with him once more it would go away.

Sighing he started down the stairs and out the door. He was sick of the red walls. Wandering into the forest his mind wandered once more. Why did this male have such an effect on him? If they did have sex again would the urges go away for good? He felt his body grow warm as he let himself think of the pleasure once more. He was walking around slowly, kicking stones in his path. Ears perked tall and his body stood at attention, it was that smell. The sweet smell of Mahlouk. Starting to run the Knight followed the smell until he ran and fell into the very white male he was looking for. Now on top of the stranger he looked under him in shock, pushing his body of off the other males four legged form. It was obviously the male he was looking for: same white fur, clear blue eyes, and mysterious scars. “Hey Sugar.” He whispered the nickname that had haunted his dreams. His body wanted the wolf under him, he could hardly breathe the scent without his heart skipping a beat.“Come for seconds?"

[/html]
[html]

Mahlouk kept thinking back on that night. He tried not to think to hard on it, if he did his body became hot and bothered and an ache started to form in his groin. His face staied emotionless and his body burned for a man he who's name he didn't even know. Paws dragged in the dirt as he walked anger coursing through his body and his teddy bear on his back. Mahlouk didn't even know where to begin with his looking. If another member of the pack came across him they would surely be mad if he said he was looking for the man he had had sex with while drunk.

A sudden hard froce was pushed on him as he hit the ground with a sudden crash. A huff of air escaped him as he looked up, azure eyes narrowed and his teeth bared. He had found the man he was looking for. The males words only made the growling noise deepen. Getting to his large paws within seconds the bear now on the ground not even a thought in Mahlouks head at the moment, he advanced on the other. "No Mahlou- I mean--I came to tell you that--- you ----you--- couldn't screw a hole in a wall right." Mahlouk finally growled out already shifted and in the other males face his azure eyes snapping.

It took all of his focus to not think about how much his body was reating. Or how much he was lieing. His body ached for more, wanted to have another round with this stranger who called him sugar. Problem was Mahlouk wasn't angry he was horny, and such an emotion had never become such a driving force in his life. A large visious noise escaped his maw before he tackled the male to the ground with all the force of his tall body. Buring his hands in the dark fur of the stranger the ache raged hotter. "What---what is this." He moaned.

[/html]
[html]

Jazz watched in shock as the once scared and crying pathetic wolf he had once yelled at now yelled at him. Maybe he shouldn't have told him where he lived. What a brilliant idea that was! Silently he cursed himself a hundred times in his head, half listening to Mahlouk's angry tone. As the white pissed off male advanced slightly, Jazper took a few steps back. The giant was ready and willing to take on any wolf stranger, except for this one. Mahlouk's words stung slightly, he couldn't have been that bad. As he thought of how to retaliate a smile spread across is lips. “Well I suppose not. If you made the hole to big you wouldn't feel anything, to small and you would get stuck or hurt yourself and just right..well you would end up with some splinters and a killer rash. So I suppose me and the rest of the world really could not screw a hole in the wall right.” He chuckled at his own wit.

His laughing stopped quickly as a loud resident sound emerged from the white creature and Jazper found himself flat on the ground once more staring up at the white blur he knew to be the angry male. Blinking her shook his head slightly, “What the hell man, that kinda hurt.” He grumbled as he regained focus half glaring at Mahlouk. As Mahlouk grabbed at his fur the Knight could feel the warmth from the snow colored boy. At his question he simply laid back, put his hands behind his head and answered, “Well, this as in me, I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Friends call me Jazz. You..you want me bad.” Jazper looked his new play toy up and down inspecting the scars and the bright clear eyes he had seen in his dreams. He licked his lips as he brought his hungry golden orbs to meet the other males baby blues, “So, What do you say my little fireball?”

[/html]
[html]

Mahlouks large ears twitched when he listened to the mans words, but he didn't react to them. How could he? The feel of a hard large body under him was making it hard to think. Every time he moved his body tightened remembering what it had felt that one night. Moaning lightly he did finally start to listen to what Jazz was saying. "I-I don't --want---you." His blue eyes were closed as his own deep voice came to his ears. It was husky and needy, making him cringe at how horribly pathetic he sounded. He hadn't even begged for the preists in his last tribe to stop when they had carved him and saterized those wounds, but here he was all but begging this male to give him release from this craving.

Mahlouks strange blue eyes opened looking at the male beneath him. Jazpers golden eyes were strong and sexy making the white wolf lean forwards and kiss him. He wanted a taste of what had lingered in his mind for a week. Pulling back quickly he couldn't believe the feeling that had risen from just a simple taste of the man. "W-what---did you do to me." He growled lightly his hands pushing through Jazpers fur loving the soft feel of it. At the moment his legs had moved to be on either side of the he wolf beneath him so he was straddling him. "Do what you did to me before--I--I want it again." He moaned all but shaking, like an addict that was fully caught up in his drug.

[/html]
[html]

Watching Mahlouk was an experience for sure. Eyes closed, deep voice disagreeing with what his body obviously said. It was confusing for Jazper. He didn't know but he was giving the Knight power, this need to dominate. This was an alpha's urge that ran threw his blood since he was conceived. His parents were both alphas, and he was born strong and suborn. The thrill of control seemed to be his pleasure in sex and here was his biggest submitter to date. An instant later Jazz found himself mouth to mouth with his white fiery beast and just as fast he had pulled away. A whimper escaped his muzzle in disagreement. Just about to reach up to kiss the opposing male words changed his mind. The wolf above him shook, he was practically begging for his body, the same way Jazper had been in his dreams. A large charming smirk grew at the thought of Mahlouk's body once more.

The Knight didn't need to be told twice. With one forceful push he was straddling the smaller white wolf on the waist, kissing his neck and nibbling softly. Hands caressing the fur on his hip line as he allowed himself to kiss and tease down his chest. His own body grew hot with lust, he wanted to own this wolf, for Mahlouk to be his. Lowering himself more the coal male licking the snowy wolf's manhood, letting his tongue roll around the tip for a few brief second. Shifting his weight onto one foot he grabbed the boy and flipped him over. Taking hold of his waist the midnight Crimson Dreamer pulled him to his knees and positioned himself comfortably behind him. Holding his waist he lunged forward, pushing himself into the warm tight hole and releasing a moan. Leaning over Mahlouk he gave a quiet growl “You're mine.” It was a command now, the Captain's blood boiling within him. Again he whispered, “Tell me you want me.” He growled loader, “Tell me what you want me to do.”

[/html]
[html]

His blood was burning in his veins as he looked down at the male. His fur was soft beneath his hands and his butt as he sat down on the males hips. Something about the man had him feeling things no female had ever made him feel. Even the girl he had felt he had had a crush on once hadn't made him want something so sinful. Letting out a breath of hot air he couldn't help but keep shivering wanting. The whimper Jazper let out only made that ache worse and the need claw at his groin harder, and ever more pleasurable.

With in seconds he was the one being straddled and kissed. A nervous breath escaped him as he arched into that mouth that was working it's way down his body. Deep sighs eased from his maw as he dug his claws into the males thighs. How could someone make him feel so much pleasure? Pain he could understand, but this was beyond anything he could imagin could happen. When Jazpers mouth was on his groin he huffed out a pleasure filled whimper lifting his hips into the expert mouth.

Before he could really take pleasure in the action though he was being flipped over onto his stomach his ass pulled into the air. A whimper came from him when the male entered him making him digg his hands into the ground beneath him. Wiggling his hips closer he could barely focus on Jazpers words, but he did as best he could with the wonderful pleasure he was feeling. Mahlouk could feel Jazpers hot breath on his ear and he whithered beneath the black he wolf. "Y-yours...... yours." He said that last one with a strength as he pushed his ass even closer wanting more of the dominant male. "More. Want more of you, I- I want all of you." He said in a shaky voice. Turning his head around to the male his blue eyes that were missing pupils were glazed and showed the pleasure he was feeling. "Mine." He growled in return, but not with dominance, but knowing.

[/html]
[html]

The large male held himself over Mahlouk's back, leaving the other male completely surrounded and dominated, inside and out. His muzzle rubbed against the hybrid's cheek as he urged words from him. His eyes rolled back in pleasure as he hear the snowy male asking for him and felt his body quivering below him, and pressing his manhood in further with lust. A growl resided within his chest, he was in control. Sky blue eyes stared into his gold orbs, pleading for his body to be used by the giant. Jazper sprouted an evil grin at the sight, the feel, the scent of lust and sex in the air. With the final word the growl grew. Did he belong to the creature below him? His need for dominance grew, he wanted to own not be owned.

His lips pulled back into a snarl as he dug his claws into his lover's hips and pushed up against his back and behind with almost a crushing force. Pulling back quickly he exited the male almost completely., leaving only the tip inside his ass before slowly, in a taunting manner, he pushed back in. He wanted to tease the boy first, before he gave him everything he had. Looking around his blood grew hot under his skin. Pulling out of the scared male Jazper grabbed him off the ground and pushed his body against a thick tree. “As you wish.” He snarled as he slammed himself upwards into the tight hole. Rocking up and down he pushed the boy against the tree and back down to the earth with every thrust. He wanted Mahlouk to remember this, for the sensation to never go away. He wanted it to be a painful sort of pleasure. He cursed under his breath as he thrust as hard and fast as he could, keeping a rhythmic beat the entire time. To anyone else the scene would look like rape but to Jazper it was a scene of pulchritude.

[/html]
[html]

He shuddered and whimpered under the black male. Some part of him wanted to dominate the male to, show him he could give him pleasure as well. Mahlouk didn't move at the moment though, all he could do was beg the growling male for more. He pushed his ass ever closer and dug his claws into the earth wanting something the male was teasing him with. It hadn't been like this the last time. No, the last time Jazper had taken his time and he had laughed a lot, but then again so had Mahlou because they had both been drunk off their asses, Jazper of course had been worse.

He was teasing him. He knew it when he pulled out almost completely making the white half breed shiver in pain and pleasure. It was when he pushed back in did Mahlouk growl happily and lift his hips even more willingly to the male. Why wouldn't he give him everything? Why was he teasing him? The scarred male didn't have time to question it when he was slammed into a tree and finally given what he wanted. Jazpers words a growl, hot breath teasing his ear.

Moaning deep in his throat he met the male with every hard thrust, loving the feel of his forceful way. Why he liked it he wasn't sure, and he wasn't about to question it. Mahlouk ground his teeth holding in his screams as his ass clenched as his own groin felt alive. How much more of this could he take before the pleasure became so much he exploded? Huffing his hand reach behind him to grasp onto Jazpers fur tightly pulling the male to him. Turning his head he started to kiss the male while he thrusted. Feeling his releasing getting closer he let the scream he had been holding in slip into the others mouth as he reached the climax he had been dreaming of since he had last seen the male.

[/html]
[html]

Emotions stormed through the charcoal wolf like a tornado sweeping him off his feet. He didn't want his body to crave the way it did for this male. The mere thought of being attracted to another male of his pack would send him running. Yet, the white wolf underneath him, taking abusive hit after hit. His mind yelled for him to stop, to go find a pretty female to run around with, but his body screamed for the tightness and insecurity of only this wolf. His dreams had been haunted by the male that seemed to be under his control, allowing him to be sweet or aggressive on his own. Every moan from Mahlouk lead to a greater need to satisfy him in order to get back to his normal life. One hand rested its palm on the tree bark while the other roughly held the other males hip bone, keeping him in place.

He felt Mahlouk pull his mane into a kiss, his growl grew, rumbling against his soft pelt leaving way for an outre feeling. The kisses were harsh and needy as he kissed the male with a spirit full of lust. Feeling his toy begin to tense each pump began to contrast in speed and depth, an attempt to push him closer. He felt the release of tension, the silent scream echoing through him. He pushed himself faster, his body sweating and his pleasure throbbing in his veins. Pulling his muzzle away from his partner he let out a snarl and he pushes and pulled, angry at himself for being so close. Finally with one last motion a wave of pleasure crashed his body into Mahlouk's. Panting quietly he struggled to regain his breath. He pulled the white figure to the ground as he sank into the grass. His legs and body were shaking from the sensation that was yet to leave his body.

[/html]
[html]

Pleasure could make us do weird things. Mahlouk had never done such weird things in his life. Jazpers release had been the enough to make his own soar high. He fell to the ground with the black male. Taking in deep breaths for a second he tried to catch up to what had just happened. A grin slide onto his marred features as he turned around and looked at the male. Letting the grin fall so to resume the static face he always carried Mahlouk just watched the other male. Something about the way he had been made him feel like he was embarrassed to like Mahlouk in such a way. Not that the white male carred that much.

Turning onto his back he put his hands behind his head and just looked up at the sky still holding that emotionless face. "Mahlouk thinks it's you who wants him bad." He said in the same deep rumbling voice he usually had. Pupiless blue eyes saw Boo on the floor not far from them. The bear had fallen in such a posistion that it looked like he had been watching them the whole time. He almost wanted to laugh at that. Instead he just turned to the male and narrowed his eyes as he watched him.

[/html]