thread title missing
[html]

WC: +300

Watching Mahlouk was an experience for sure. Eyes closed, deep voice disagreeing with what his body obviously said. It was confusing for Jazper. He didn't know but he was giving the Knight power, this need to dominate. This was an alpha's urge that ran threw his blood since he was conceived. His parents were both alphas, and he was born strong and suborn. The thrill of control seemed to be his pleasure in sex and here was his biggest submitter to date. An instant later Jazz found himself mouth to mouth with his white fiery beast and just as fast he had pulled away. A whimper escaped his muzzle in disagreement. Just about to reach up to kiss the opposing male words changed his mind. The wolf above him shook, he was practically begging for his body, the same way Jazper had been in his dreams. A large charming smirk grew at the thought of Mahlouk's body once more.

The Knight didn't need to be told twice. With one forceful push he was straddling the smaller white wolf on the waist, kissing his neck and nibbling softly. Hands caressing the fur on his hip line as he allowed himself to kiss and tease down his chest. His own body grew hot with lust, he wanted to own this wolf, for Mahlouk to be his. Lowering himself more the coal male licking the snowy wolf's manhood, letting his tongue roll around the tip for a few brief second. Shifting his weight onto one foot he grabbed the boy and flipped him over. Taking hold of his waist the midnight Crimson Dreamer pulled him to his knees and positioned himself comfortably behind him. Holding his waist he lunged forward, pushing himself into the warm tight hole and releasing a moan. Leaning over Mahlouk he gave a quiet growl “You're mine.” It was a command now, the Captain's blood boiling within him. Again he whispered, “Tell me you want me.” He growled loader, “Tell me what you want me to do.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread