thread title missing
[html]

His blood was burning in his veins as he looked down at the male. His fur was soft beneath his hands and his butt as he sat down on the males hips. Something about the man had him feeling things no female had ever made him feel. Even the girl he had felt he had had a crush on once hadn't made him want something so sinful. Letting out a breath of hot air he couldn't help but keep shivering wanting. The whimper Jazper let out only made that ache worse and the need claw at his groin harder, and ever more pleasurable.

With in seconds he was the one being straddled and kissed. A nervous breath escaped him as he arched into that mouth that was working it's way down his body. Deep sighs eased from his maw as he dug his claws into the males thighs. How could someone make him feel so much pleasure? Pain he could understand, but this was beyond anything he could imagin could happen. When Jazpers mouth was on his groin he huffed out a pleasure filled whimper lifting his hips into the expert mouth.

Before he could really take pleasure in the action though he was being flipped over onto his stomach his ass pulled into the air. A whimper came from him when the male entered him making him digg his hands into the ground beneath him. Wiggling his hips closer he could barely focus on Jazpers words, but he did as best he could with the wonderful pleasure he was feeling. Mahlouk could feel Jazpers hot breath on his ear and he whithered beneath the black he wolf. "Y-yours...... yours." He said that last one with a strength as he pushed his ass even closer wanting more of the dominant male. "More. Want more of you, I- I want all of you." He said in a shaky voice. Turning his head around to the male his blue eyes that were missing pupils were glazed and showed the pleasure he was feeling. "Mine." He growled in return, but not with dominance, but knowing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread