Don't think I can take this torture
[html]

Mahlouk paces back and forth Boo sitting on a stump watching him with glass teddy bear eyes. Stopping to sit in front of the bear Mahlouk just stared at him. He had no one to talk about what had happened to him, and no matter how much he liked to make an imaginary friend, he knew Boo wasn't real. Like usual his face held no emotion flat and lacking in any true feelings. Of course his blank face was just a manner of protecting himself from others.

"Boo this is all your fault. If you hadn't wanted to go into that ship I would have never met him!" He growled. Just thinking about the other male wolf made him horny and his body hot. Getting to his paws again he began to pace again. He thought about the two times he had had sex with the male, each time he had not been expecting it. Though the second time he had all but begged for him. Mahlouks collor jingled as he shook his head trying to get rid of the sensual memories.

It didn't bother him that he liked men, what bothered him was that he couldn't stop thinking about Jazper. He couldn't sleep anymore the dreams so real. It occured to him that Jazz had been the only one too seen his shifted form, and that again didn't bother him, it was like he had known the male for his whole life. Shivering he went back to the bear sitting on the stump and growled at it. "Why can't I stop thinking about him!" His deep voice asked with something between a growl and a dejected whisper. He wish he had someone to talk to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread