sweet little Words of Therapy
[html]

If she said anymore, she would be giving him to much. She had to be secretive, to keep herself safe. Anu wasn’t a liar, but she could hide the truth. She wanted to know about his pack because she wanted to know about the young female. It was an uncomfortable truth, and one that she was not ready to reveal. But then, as she thought more deeply, she didn’t fully understand it herself. So how could she explain it?

She could feel his eyes on her; every female could feel such a heavy petting gaze, no matter who they preferred. Anu would give him that, it was an easy thing to give and she was flattered that he wanted to spend time with her. Her eyes focused back to his face as he spoke and she fought to hide the laughter the tickled her throat. A new world? She was hoping for that, but even her brief satisfying visit to that world hadn’t changed her for good.

Was she ready? A new world? A pause to let the question settle. Boy, I have a few years on you… I’m sure I have been there. Her voice teasing him deeply, laughing as she spoke. But she wanted to go, wanted to see the hidden places of his home. Lets go. Her tone was more serious, but still light. He could show her, and she could decide if it was truly new or not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread