She's finding out the answers don't change nothing
[html]

WC: 214

"Oh! Y-yes, of course! I'm sorry I was busy the past few days... I... met some people," she stammered apologetically, guiltily averting her gaze. She knew Deuce had been down lately, since Noah had shown up, so why had she been avoiding her home? Partly because she was upset too, but still, it wasn't fair to evade the Shaman for reasons like that. The mugs were set down with a light 'clink', and Coli's nose twitched, inhaling the delicate aroma. Tea. Something Deuce had introduced to her, a new way to use plant leaves she had not considered before. Smiling, Coli edged nearer to the kitchen table, wrapping her slim fingers around one of the warm cups.

She lowered herself gracefully onto one of the creaky chairs they had, curling her fluffy brown tail about her waist as was her habit. "Er..." she began softly, watching her reflection in the steaming drink betwixt her claws. "Was there something s-specific you wanted to talk about...? I... I did have something... odd... happen to me several days ago..." Her head tilted for a moment, trying to remember the disjointed events. She had no inkling that Deuce herself had her own alcoholic encounter recently, nor that she would understand a lot more than Colibri expected her to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread