and nothing else matters
[html]
He couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips as she finally opened her eyes. Those honey-colored orbs were pools of warmth to the male, and he knew he could lose himself for days if he wasn't careful. A chuckle passed his lips as the woman snuggled in closer, laying her head in his lap. Habitually, Drey's hand reached down to stroke Alexey's hair softly, as he smiled at her obvious desire to simply stay in bed. He couldn't blame her in the slightest, and quite honestly that was exactly where he would love to be at that moment, though sleeping wasn't exactly the first thing on his mind. Perhaps eventually, but not immediately.

"Well, what does it smell like I'm up so early for? I made you breakfast. You've been so exhausted lately that I figured sending you out to catch your own meal would probably end in disaster." He grinned mischievously down at her, picturing the tawny woman sliding face first into a pool of mud because she was too tired to watch her footing. "But really, you need a day to yourself, a day where you can just stay under the covers if you want. You've been so wrapped up in all the drama around here lately that you're forgetting to take care of yourself." A teasing glimmer sparkled in his eyes as he leaned down to kiss her cheek, his voice soft in her ear and laced with a mischievous growl. "And I for one need you with energy to spare, my little fugl."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread