and nothing else matters
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... xeyban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The russet-colored male did exactly what she wanted him to do. A cat-like purr passed her lips as his fingers ran through her hair. The feeling was wonderful, and she didn’t want it to stop. Her fluffy tail thumped against the mattress, displaying just how content and happy she truly was at this very moment. Even the time she'd spent with Aiden had never been this amazing. Initially, Lexey had done everything in her power to stay away from Kol’s brother. But the feelings that warmed her heart were just too good to ignore. She had no choice but to trust the male at this point. And she was willing to do that, despite his track record with women.

Lexey’s face scrunched up into a grimace when her lover mentioned how exhausted she looked. He was right. And she was a terrible hunter to start off with. She couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened if she’d tried to catch prey on her own. “I guess you’re right,” She couldn’t help but smile at his suggestion to stay in bed. It was tempting, but she’d promised Conor that she would visit him later. “Can’t. I told Conor I’d go see him later.” she explained sheepishly. But when he planted a kiss on her cheek, Alexey couldn’t help but comply to his wishes. She would go see Conor a little later on. Shivers travelled up her spine when he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. The Koios girl felt so vulnerable. “Okay, maybe I’ll stay for a little while.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread