i just want you close
You can reply to this if you want, otherwise I figure we can close it. It's getting sort of old.[html]

The dark auburn curls bounced at her collarbone as Ryan slowly nodded her head. Though it wasn’t exactly the advice she had wanted to hear, she knew that what Jefferson had told her was true. "Yeah, I guess so," she replied, her fingers finding the hem of her dress. The problem, of course, was going to be talking to DaVinci. She wasn’t sure what he would say, but regardless there weren’t many options for the two. A soft sigh escaped, and Ryan turned her head back towards the woods that she had emerged from just hours earlier. Across that expanse of woods sat her home, where her daughter and the rest of the clan awaited. Yet here, here is where Ryan thought her love lived. She just wasn’t sure what to do.

"Thanks for the advice, Jefferson." For now she would just do some more thinking. It seemed she had been doing that a lot lately, but the Inferni women still hadn’t decided on how she was going to handle all of this. Maybe another day. "I guess I’m going to head home before dark. Hopefully I’ll see you again soon." She offered the man a smile, before turning to go. Ryan had liked the Patriarch ever since she had met him in the graveyard, and she felt guilty that her own life had started to affect his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread