[html]

Anu watched the dog-formed hybrid, moving passed her caution and truly taking him in. Though he was larger then she, covered in scar and boding no submission there was a part of him that she may have missed. His carvings were not like those she saw on a beast pleading for a fight, not on one that had lived a life of murder and mayhem. It was like they had been placed on him so very carefully, like an artist against a canvas. Though he was a piece of art that bled.

Even though he showed nothing, Anu tried to keep from being annoyed. It was always easier when there was something to read, a face that gave just a little bit. A hint. But there was nothing. His face was as empty as the solid eyes he wore. Anu wasn’t sure if she should run him off, just to be safe, or if there was reason to keep questioning him. She hid her defenses, letting them fall from her body but kept them in mind as she spoke again. I’m sorry, but it not enough. Anu paused, thinking of the three pups that Savina and Kansas no doubt look down upon this very moment.

I’m Anu, Brigadier General. We have many reasons to be weary of strangers here Mahlouk. Refusing to give away that there were defenseless pups under their care Anu tried to explain the best she could. If you want to live here, I need to know that you can contribute. She left him with that, eager to know if he understood what she was looking for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread