Alone amidst the waves
Firefly narrowed her eyes at the words the male laid out for her. So his life wasn't filled with daisies and sunshine. "Big fucking deal. You're not the only one hurting. You're not the only one who's ever made bad choices." She thrust his arm away from her in disgust as she growled. "Try having everything that ever meant anything to you taken away." She sighed and crossed her arms as she explained. "My mate and pack took my children and cast me out because I stood for a friend. Do you think that's fair?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder and answered. "No, it's not. You don't see me crying a river though.."

She looked at the boy hard as she silently sized him up before giving in and saying. "You can come see her anytime you want.." and with that she turned away from the boy that had some estranged attachment to her sibling but as she was going she called back. "A bit of advice. Whatever's holding you back, leave it in the past. No one's stopping you from making a new life for yourself." She wasn't going to stop him, that was for sure. Anything would probably be better than the bumbling fool that was sniveling and whining about all the wrongs in his life but not taking the time to right a single thing.

She quickly left him far behind and went after the two blind women who were on their way to the cabin that they'd claimed as home for now. It wasn't going to be home forever, but for now it was all they needed.

Messages In This Thread